13 November 2006

it took me about 3 weeks to doodel all of this down ( during economics class )
we had just started the year and i was SO CONFUSED N E WAYS SO some of u guys might not think of this as art but to me this is as real as art gets lines and curves that come out from the depths of feelings each curve and line on that paper represents a tear and smile that i felt during thoes 3 weeks

and ill leave u with a song im starting to fall in love with more and more

lips of an angel (BY: Hinder )

Honey why are you calling me so late
It's kinda hard to talk right now
Honey why are you crying is everything okay
I gotta whisper cause I can't be too loud
Well, my girls in the next room
Sometimes I wish she was you
I guess we never really moved on
It's really good to hear your voice saying my name
It sounds so sweet Coming from the lips of an angel
Hearing those words it makes me weak
And I never wanna say goodbye
But girl you make it hard to be faithful
With the lips of an angel
It's funny that you're calling me tonight
And yes I've dreamt of you too
And does he know you're talking to me
Will it start a fight
No I don't think she has a clue
Well my girls in the next room
Sometimes I wish she was you
I guess we never really moved
on It's really good to hear your voice saying my name
It sounds so sweet Coming from the lips of an angel

5 Comments:

Blogger Taqo said...

Im loving ur art work!
Its different and eccentric.
Kinda Graffiti - ish.
Ever thought of being a graffiti artist? :D We dont have many good ones here :P

3:33 AM  
Blogger FA$HIONISTA said...

ve*3y ve*3y nice.... uffffff I HATE GEOGRAPHY wj3 :'( im not even in the mood to study.. ya mama shoosh wat if i fail :'( this year i havent really BEEN IN THE MOOD TO STUDY.. i need help.. i need perhaps 200 riyals,, ooohh oohhh and those MACROONS from lenotre :D
pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeez :P

8:20 AM  
Blogger Leo. said...

Fashion freak! u live with her, cant you tell her in person?! its not like ur house is a huge country! -is it :S
luv teasin u.

Double S
i like tha 5arbasha.. its like a BK theme, Punky.. i love the colors! and i'd so love to watch you draw.. do me sometime! ;)

Ps: the song, its kinda lezbo-ish!
bas loved ur sha5abee6! :D

12:59 AM  
Blogger Bissa said...

love that sketch-aka piece of art-!!
economics?!?! YOU MOVED??? and i didn't have the chance to say goodbye!!!
SHOOOSH!!! I'M REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY!!!!!!

3:37 PM  
Blogger ren_crow said...

u should consider becoming a graffiti artist. like me:D
We could spray up the whole town!

4:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home